Naasih Public School is an institution managed by Naasih Educational Trust, a Non-Profit Organization established in the year 2008, which runs under the supervision and guidance of prominent Ulama and intellectuals. Within a span of 15 years, we have managed to establish a successful school which has grown to over 600 students across pre-primary to class 10.
Our MissionTo promote a culture of educational excellence, from within a caring and secure Islamic environment enriched with the values of discipline, mutual care, and respect, which extends beyond the school into the wider community.
Our mission consists of three key elements:
- A belief that everybody has the potential to succeed within a high-quality and intellectually challenging educational environment.
- A commitment to instilling high aspirations, a desire to learn, and an ambition to achieve.
- A personalized approach to securing excellence; one that stems from a passionate belief that each individual is unique, special, and capable of rising above any perceived limitations.
- A cohesive identity so that our students, their parents, and communities feel a strong sense of belonging to the Naasih “family.”
- A passionate focus on a values-based education that instills honesty, integrity, compassion, and mutual respect into all our students.
- A strong core of tenacity, self-respect, and self-belief that inspires each student to become the best person they can be.
Being a responsible citizen in our community
- A determination to develop outstanding Indian citizens who are proud of and contribute to the social and economic prosperity of our country.
- A sense of personal accountability and responsibility to others.
- A commitment to charitable endeavors and to making a difference in our world.
Nurturing Today’s Young People, Inspiring Tomorrow’s Leaders.
- Service – Being a responsible citizen in our community.
- Teamwork – Working together for excellence.
- Ambition – Aspiring to be our best.
- Respect – Treating others as we wish to be treated.